Practicing International Law

There is no consensus on a precise and “mathematically given” legal definition of what an International Lawyer is or does. However, at InheritEstate, we have our interpretation for which we stand responsible. In our opinion, an “International Lawyer” should have a Juris Doctor license from, at least, one bar association in the world. In addition, this legal professional should hold one or more credentials. For example, having a law license in more than one country. On the other hand, an international lawyer should be fluent in two or more languages. For instance, having lived in another country for a considerable amount of time would enable a legal professional to manage the language, the culture, as well as the customs in order to practice law properly.

As a matter of fact, these conditions entitle that lawyer to be practice law in two or more jurisdictions. Another possibility is to offer subordinate assistance with a local lawyer. Now, it is mandatory that all foreign lawyers -from a jurisdiction different from where they are licensed-, MUST work under the supervision and professional responsibility of a local licensed attorney. In addition, this local attorney will be professionally responsible for all lawyers working under their supervision. In fact, this admits no exceptions.

    Send a message to InheritEstate:

    Your Full Legal Name here


    Phone, Mobile or WhatsApp

    Subject Title

    Country of request

    Choose the country where the request must happen. This country is not where client resides but where the errand is being requested.

    Type your Message or Comments here please. If you need a Birth, Death, Marriage, or Divorce Certificate, please provide as many details as possible and we will contact you shortly.

    Choose an Option on this Drop-Down Menu